Friday 16 December 2016

November Update 2016| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?
Welcome to the final update of 2016 and before we get into this post, I want to say that I have decided to make my update posts seasonal rather than monthly. I've decided to do this as I find they have been very similar recently and I want to improve the content I upload on here. The new update posts will be posted every 3 months with the first one in March. I upload these posts more for myself than others as it allows to track my goals throughout the year.

1) Be more tidy i.e be more organised

I would say I was quite successful at this one in November. I managed to juggle my school work and blog very well. I think I said it in last months update, but I couldn't do what I do if it wasn't for my bullet journal. Since I started it, I have become so much more organised. I plan on doing a post on how I bullet journal in the New Year as it has honestly changed my life.

2) Be more confident

I feel as though my confidence dipped in November. I have no idea why, I feel as though November's  not a very eventful month and that people are just excited for December. Since December rolled around, I've definitely seen my confidence improve.

3) To get fit and feel happy with my body i.e drink more water

I can safely say that I failed this for the whole year. 2016 has been one of the busiest and stressful years of my life. So things like exercise have really taken a dip. But in 2017 I want to focus on improving my health, both mentally and physically.

 4) Study more often

In November I set myself the target of 30 hours revision, 10 for each of my subjects. I smashed that target. I added a revision tracker to my bullet journal which really motivated me to revise. I also started making notes for one of my subjects, which I really enjoyed.

5) Do more of what makes me HAPPY

I feel as though this was more successful in November than October. I really started enjoying blogging again as after I had a long break when I couldn't get into my gmail, I found it hard to get back into blogging. I also saw some cool films, did lots of reading, started watching Game of Thrones (I am hooked) and spent time with my family.

6) Write and read more

I read 10 books in November. I don't know how I found so much time to read in November, but I was so happy I got so much reading done. I failed at writing this month, apart from school work I did next to no writing. As you're reading this, I am on Christmas break and I plan on writing around 1000-2000 words on my current project, as well as reading 5 books, doing some school work and spending quality time with my family.

So that concludes my final update of 2016, I hope you have enjoyed these posts. I've had loads of fun writing them.
Love,
Carenza x