Friday 23 December 2016

November FairyLoot Review| It'sCarenzaB

Hey guys!
How are you?
I have another Fairyloot box to review and this one is the November "Royals and Rogues" box. I have already done two reviews for Fairyloot as I got a 3 month subscription for my birthday. I will say that of the three I got, this one was my favourite.

This is an overview of the contents, as you can see, there was quite a lot in the box. This month, Fairyloot included some items they had never included before.











The first item was this stunning Queen of Books mug designed by Read at Midnight and is exclusive to this Fairyloot box. This was my favourite item in the box as I only have one book themed mug and I am glad that my collection is growing. Also, I love the watercolour aspect of the design.








The next item was this Royal and Rogues tea from the Tea Leaf Company and it came with some disposable tea filters for those who don't have a tea strainer. I personally don't drink tea, but my mum does so I asked her if I could include what she thinks.
My mum says "interestingly tinted with blue leaves, the tea was fragrant yet robust, eminently drinkable" 




Something else Fairyloot has never included before is a Pocket Mirror. This was designed exclusively by Bookworm Boutique . I love her designs so much and was thrilled to hear that they had included something by her. I'm a huge sucker for quotes especially when the calligraphy is nice and swirly (I don't think that's the technical term)







A close up of the pocket mirror, the quote is from the Wrath and the Dawn Renee Ahdieh. I have been dying to read this duology and will definitely be picking it up in the new year.











Though this photo does it no justice, this mini notepad was designed by Drop and Give Me Nerdy and is exclusive to this Fairyloot box. I love her designs so much, I always have my eye on something in her Society 6 store as well as her Nerdy Post subscription service. This notepad was inspired by the Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas, which I adore. I love design on this, it fits perfectly in the world and is beautiful.






Again, although this photo does it no justice, this soap made by Crafty Ragamuffin was included. According to Fairyloot "You'll understand what it symbolizes after you read this month's book". I think that it smells like sweets, but I could be wrong.









Next, there was this double sided print inspired by Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. This was exclusive to Fairyloot and this side is Mare Barrow, which was designed by Book Otter. This is definitely my favourite side of the print.










This is the other side of the print and was designed by Lovely Book Owl.













Also included was this amazing A Court of Mist of Fury by Sarah J Maas, this was also designed by Lovely Book Owls. I'm not sure if this is exclusive, but this was another favourite item.











This Wolf by Wolf print was a bonus item and was designed by Read at Midnight. I really loved this as Wolf by Wolf was one of my favourite reads of 2016.











For some reason, I don't have a close up of the book, but the book was Nemesis by Anna Banks. I don't know much about it, other than it has Egyptian influence. I am looking forward to reading it.










As a little bonus, this Nemesis bookmark was included. It has a plot description on the back.













This was the letter that was written by the author, unfortunately I can't read it because the writing is a bit curly (??)




There was also this super amazing graphic, info card. I love collecting these and displaying them on my walls.












Since September, Fairyloot has started including Fairyscoops and as you can see, mine is pretty creased and bashed. Inside is an author interview as well as some book recommendations.











This is this inside of Fairyscoop.














On the back was two articles: one about the book bags that Fairyloot use to pack their books, the other was an interview with a BookTuber.












Finally, there was my Unique Hashtag which is used to help find my reading buddy.













This was my Unique Hashtag and for the third time in a row, I didn't find my reading buddy- insert sad violin music played by three violins.












And that concludes my November Fairyloot review, I was blown away with the quality as always and I'm super happy I found Fairyloot. If you are looking for a UK based subscription service, then look no further.

I just want to quickly say that I am going on a very short break from blogging to spend time with my family over the Christmas period. I've also decided to go back down to two posts a week, rather than three. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I will see you in 2017!
Love,
Carenza x