Friday 9 December 2016

November Favourites 2016| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?
It's that time of the month were I talk about my favourites from the last month. I had no where as many favourites in November as I have had in the past months.

Beauty 


My only beauty favourite has been the Body Shop Glazed Apple scent. They released this two years ago and brought it back last year. I love apple so much so I have quite a few products from this range. It's a sweet but crisp scent, which I quite like. I'm so gutted they changed it to spiced apple this year, but I haven't had a chance to smell it so I may end up liking it. I used the shower gel and body spray A LOT. Apple is such a Christmassy scent.





Books

My favourite book of November was Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare and a bunch of other amazing authors. I have a review for this, which goes into way more detail. I was so happy to be back in the Shadowhunter world again and I read this in 2 days.









Bits'n'Bobs

My first Bits'n'Bobs favourite has been Whitards Mulled Wine Instant Tea. I discovered this a few years ago and omg, it makes me want to be a tea person. I don't know how to describe the taste, but if you like Mulled Wine then you'll like this tea. It got to the point were I was having 2 or 3 cups a day.








Firstly, sorry this photo is awful. As it's winter here in the UK, the lighting is awful and when the light is actually quite good, I'm usually in college. But my next favourite has been this little Nagini Pop Funko my dad bought me. When I saw that they were making mini HP Pop Funkos, I knew I wanted the pets and I was so lucky to get Nagini. She looks so cute next to Voldemort and it's like he's petting her. 






Niffler's definitely deserve a place on this list. I've loved these little creatures since Goblet of Fire (the book) and I was so happy they were in the Fantastic Beasts Movie (which I am going to talk about next). I actually have a Niffler as my phone background and I've bought a Niffler candle. The Niffler is the one on the right.





 My next favourite was the Fantastic Beasts movie, my review is already up. I'm going to see it again later this month as my Mum hasn't seen it, plus I want to see it again. It was nice being back in the wizarding world but it being completely refreshing.















My other film favourite was Moana. You guys know I am a huge Disney fan, so I was really excited to see this. It has become one of my favourite Disney films ever. I love the songs and the characters, especially Pua the Pig. He is so cute and I want to cuddle him all day. 









My final favourite is Game of Thrones. I never had any interest in reading or watching the TV series, but I was told it would help me with one of my classes. I'm now almost finished with season two and I'm hooked. I love it so much and I can't wait to see were it goes. No spoilers please!














So that concludes my November Favourites for 2016. Let me know what some of your favourites are.
Love,
Carenza x