Wednesday 21 December 2016

Best Book Covers of 2016| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?
As it is almost the end of 2016, I thought that I would look back at some of the best covers we had in 2016. Now, there were a lot of amazing covers this year, but I have managed to get it down to the top 5 covers of 2016.

Nevernight by Jay Kristoff

The first book I have picked is Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. I think the cover is really striking and it fits the story really well. If you take the dust jacket, it has the raven underneath.











Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter



My next pick is Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter. I love that it's black with bright red font, but also that the font is curvy (if that's the technical). I like that the swan links to the story too.










Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by JK Rowling

Fantastic Beasts deserves to be on the list because this is probably one of my favourites of 2016. I absolutely love the Niffler on the hardback. It's just so pretty and that the font ties into the story. Also, the inside is very pretty.










Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas

The whole Throne of Glass series is stunning, but this is my favourite in the series. I like the pale blue of the title and the bright fire colours. I love white covers, but this is my favourite series with white covers.









Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

My favourite cover of 2016 is Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. This list wouldn't be complete without Cassandra Clare being mentioned. I love this version as well as the limited edition version from Waterstones.










So that concludes my favourite covers of 2016, let me know some of your favourite covers of 2016.
Love,
Carenza x