Friday 2 June 2017

May(ish) Wrap Up| It'sCarenzaB

I've officially had the worst reading month since January 2016 where I only read two books. For the last three years, May has become one of the most stressful and busy months in the year because of exams. And this year was no exception. I spent the entirety of May drowning in revision and so I only had time to read one book. Now that exams are over, I have more time to read and plan on catching up on all the books I want to read.

The only book I read was the final book in the main A Court of Thorns and Roses series. A Court of Wings and Ruin hit shelves on May 2nd and after much waiting and pain, I finally got my copy. I am going to be posting my full spoiler review very soon, so stay tuned for that. 









So that concludes my very very short May Wrap Up. I promise these posts will be longer in the future now I have more time to read.
Love,
Carenza x