Sunday 30 October 2016

Spooky Week 2016| Halloween Pumpkins| It'sCarenzaB


 Hey Guys!
How are you?
Welcome to the 7th and final day of Spooky Week 2016! I can't believe it is over, but I have had loads of fun planning these posts. Because this post is the final post in Spooky Week, I thought I'd do something fun and share some photos of the pumpkins I carved this year. In no way, shape or form am I saying I'm amazing at pumpkin carving because I'm not, I just thought that this would be a nice end to the week. I won't be talking about these, only showing pictures.

A group shot



Skellington Jack from the Nightmare before Christmas



A bat design based off a stencil in a kit I bought



A mini Jack Skellington on a white munchkin pumpkin



 So that concludes spooky week, I hope you've had as much fun reading these posts as I've had making them. Just a quick heads up, there will be no Book Review Monday as I need a tiny break from blogging to focus on my school work. I will be back on Wednesday though!
Love,
Carenza x