Thursday 27 October 2016

Spooky Week| Spooky TV Recommendations| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?
Welcome to day 4 of Spooky Week, like the last two days I have some spooky recommendations for you. Instead of recommending books and films, I am going to be recommending some spooky TV shows perfect for watching around Halloween.

 My first TV recommendation is Grimm. It is about a man who discovers he is a descendent of the Grimm Brothers who slay creatures which most myths are based on. There are currently 5 series, with the 6th and final series airing in January. I would recommend you watch Grimm around this time of year as they have amazing Halloween themed episodes and it has loads of      cool creatures in it.



My second TV recommendation is The Living and The Dead. This was a BBC 2 drama that aired in June-July. It's perfect for this time of year as it is quite spooky and is all about ghosts. If you like TV shows about ghosts then this is perfect for you. I believe that it is on BBC iPlayer if you want to watch it.


My final recommendation is something that I have already talked about on here and that is Lucifer. This is on Amazon Prime and (not sure) Netflix. It's about Lucifer coming and spending time in LA. The second series is currently airing and the first series is amazing.







So that concludes this short TV recommendation post, tomorrow I am going to be reviewing Fairyloot's September and October boxes!
Love,
Carenza x