Wednesday 26 October 2016

Spooky Week 2016| Spooky Film Recommendations| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?
Welcome to day 3 of spooky week. In this post I'm going to be recommending you some of my favourite films to watch around this time of year. Like yesterday's post, these films aren't necessarily scary but they are seasonally appropriate. So if you are in need of some films this Halloween, then look no further!

 The Nightmare Before Christmas is my favourite film to watch around this time of year. For me, it isn't Halloween until I've watched this film. I've always enjoyed watching it. It's a film that's perfect for all the family and isn't necessarily scary. You can probably tell that I'm not the hugest fan of scary films, but this film always gets me in the mood for Halloween. If you are looking something that is fun and seasonally appropriate, this is the film for you.
 Again, this is one of my favourite films but this can be watched all year round to be honest. If you are looking for a seasonally appropriate (I'm going to say this a lot in this post) comedy, then look no further than Shaun of the Dead. Although Shaun of the Dead is my least favourite out of the cornetto trilogy, I still enjoy watching it. If you like zombie films and want something more on the funny this Halloween, then this is the film for you.
 Now if you are looking for something on the spooky side, then Sleepy Hollow is the film for you. I watched this 3 years ago after coming back from Paris and found myself really enjoying it. I had thought that I would hate it and I would be really scared of it, but like I said, I enjoyed it. It's a Tim Burton film, like Nightmare before Christmas. If you like his films then I would highly recommend you check this film out.
Again, like Shaun of the Dead, if you are looking for something a bit funny to watch this Halloween, then this is the film for you. Warm Bodies is described as a "Zombie Rom-Com" and is a retelling of Romeo and Juliet. Although this film is appropriate all year round, it is a fun film to watch at this time of year.













So that concludes my spooky film recommendations, tomorrow I will be recommending spooky tv shows!
Love,
Carenza x