Wednesday 2 November 2016

5 Books I Want To Read Before The End Of The Year| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?
At the beginning of this year I set myself the goal of reading 50 books, thinking I would never hit it. I'm currently reading book 50 and have been thinking about books I really (and I mean REALLY) want to read before 2017. I was going to do 10 books but I have decided to narrow it down.

1) The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
I have owned my copy for almost a year and a half, and I still haven't read it. I tried to read it in July but I gave up because I wasn't enjoyed it. As some of you may know, I love the Dorian Gray series that Big Finish do and it's inspired me to pick up the book.

2) The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
I have wanted to read this since I saw the movie trailer but for some reason I didn't get round to it. My best friend bought me a copy for my birthday because she had read it and loved it. I'm super motivated to read it so I can fangirl with my best friend.

3) Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas
I am currently reading this and so far I am enjoying it, though I am spotting a lot of similarities between ACOMAF and this. I want to be up-to-date with this series as this time last year I started this series and I really enjoy her writing.

4) Finish the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
This year I finally started the Percy Jackson series and the Heroes of Olympus series. I am really determined to finish these as I want to read the Trials of Apollo series.

5) The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
So I have seen the movie for this book and I really enjoyed it. I'm wanting to branch out with my reading and not just read fantasy. I've been really enjoying psychological thrillers/ murder mysteries on TV so I thought I would try and read some.

So I hope you enjoyed this short post, I'm slowly getting back into blogging after my very short break because of Spooky Week.
Love,
Carenza x