Friday 19 February 2016

January Update 2016| It's Carenza B

Hello!
So today I have a bit of a different post, I have decided to update you guys on how my New Years Resolutions are going every month. I am doing this so I can look back on it later but also so I can track my progress. I think you guys might like these posts as they are a bit more personal than my other posts.
Enjoy!

1) Be more organised i.e be more tidy
This one is a work in progress. I would say that I have become more organised with things like planning blog posts, writing in my various diaries and calendars what I'm up to. But when it comes to being tidy, it isn't going to plan. I have been stupidly busy with school based commitments so tidying just got pushed further and further to one side. I also had some personal problems to deal with that meant I didn't have time to tidy. I have also been planning out what I am going to revise each night.

2) Be more confident
This one varies at times. I feel though at times I am a lot more confident but others I tend to be quite shy. Throughout January I feel as though I was a lot more on the shy side of things and that I didn't open up a lot. I am going to try and be more confident this month and I'll update you next month as to how things went.

3) To get fit and feel happy with my body i.e drink more water
This one was going really well. For two weeks straight I exercised every morning before school and I began to notice a difference. I could push myself further and I felt that I could stay awake a lot longer, that I was more alert in lessons. But then things happened and I stopped exercising, I plan to start exercising again after the half term holidays. I also drank more (water and fruit juice), I noticed that I didn't get headaches as much as I normally do.

4) Study more often
This one has not happened at all. I have been procrastinating really badly and because of this I have downloaded this amazing app called Forest which blocks apps while you study. I have started to plan what revision I am going to do every night. If any of you know an app or something for windows laptops that blocks certain websites while your on your laptop, please let me know. It is quite scary to think that 12 weeks on Monday (22/2/16) I start my GCSE's.

5) Do more of what makes me HAPPY
I think that this one has taken over the previous one. I am glad I am doing things that make me happy but I think I need to do more studying as once I finish my exams in June, I have around 12 weeks holiday before I start school again. I am going to try and balance fun and studying more.

6) Write and read more
This one didn't really happen in January, I only read two books in January and did a little bit of writing that wasn't blog post writing. I plan on doing a small bit of writing every now and then as I am enjoying it lots.

I hope you enjoyed this update type post and please let me know if you would like more. Don't forget to follow my blog and my Twitter and Instagram- @itscarenzab. I am so close to 30 followers on Twitter but I only have 4 on my Instagram. I also have a business email if you have any requests, which is itscarenzab@gmail.com.
Carenza x