Friday 12 February 2016

January Favourites 2016| It's Carenza B

Hello!
Today I have another favourites for you, but this one is my first of 2016! January was a very busy and emotional month for me, so I don't have too many favourites. I barely read anything and didn't really try anything new, so this post might be very short! I hope you guys like it though!

Beauty

Left to Right:
Maybelline New York Baby Lips in Peach Kiss,
Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream,
Etre Belle Golden Skin Caviar Eye Gel Roll On
The first beauty product I liked in January was one of my two Baby Lips, this one is Peach Kiss. It's a very subtle nude that makes the lips a bit shiny and smells like peaches. I have been loving putting this on first thing in the morning and before I go to bed, it makes my lips feel super soft as they have been really dry because of the awful weather we have here in the UK. I would highly recommend Baby Lips as they do their job really well and are affordable.

The next beauty product I enjoyed using was the Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream, this stuff makes my skin feel really good. I don't know if I have said this before but I have super dry and sensitive skin, and this stuff makes my skin feel nice. It doesn't give me an allergic reaction like some products do and doesn't make me look like a tomato from being red in the face. I love the Vitamin E range and have loads of products from it, I highly recommend it!

Finally I have a favourite eye product and this one is the Etre Bell Golden Skin Caviar Eye Gel Roll On. This was in the December Glossybox, so this has been thoroughly tested and I have noticed a massive difference in my under-eye bags. I think that I have really noticeable dark circles under my eyes and it is something I hate with a passion, so finding a product that helps this is a massive relief. However this product is pricey, it's around £30 so I am going to have to find  a cheaper alternative! 

 Books

I didn't get round to reading many books this month and if you do want to know what I read, click here to be taken to my January Wrap Up and TBR post!

Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg (Zoella)

I really enjoyed reading Girl Online On Tour and was really interested to see where she took the characters after her first book. I will admit I was a bit skeptical about reading this book as contemporary books aren't my favourite, but I was pleasantly surprised. I do go into more detail on the post I linked above, so go check that out!

Bits'n'Bobs

I only have two random favourites for the month of January and you can wear both of them.

My first random favourite is a Christmas present I got from my parents , it's this cat watch they got from notonthehighstreet.com. I know it's from their because I put it on my Christmas wishlist. I have worn this pretty much every day and I love how comfy it is. It's also super cute because it's a cat!!


 The next thing I have loved is this black and red checkered shirt from New Look. It's super slouchy and cosy, I really like that it's longer at the back. I love the New Look checkered shirts, all bar one of mine are from there and I get so much love out of them! They are really good quality!

So that concludes my January Favourites, I hope you liked it. Leave a comment saying what your favourites more and I'll chat to you in the comments. Don't forget to follow my blog and other social medias like Twitter and Instagram (@itscarenzab). I got a notification the other day informing me that I now have over 25 followers on Twitter which is insane. If you have any business type things, please email me on itscarenzab@gmail.com.
Carenza x