Friday 8 January 2016

Best of Bits'n'Bobs 2015| It's Carenza B

Hello!
Welcome to the final post in my "best of" series, in my last two posts I discussed beauty and books, and today I am going to talk about bits'n'bobs. This post is about the random things I loved in 2015 and I hope you enjoy!

First I want to talk about things I haven't got photos for and they are the new Star Wars Movie and Photography.

Let's start with Star Wars. When it was announced that there was going to be a new Star Wars movie, the world went crazy. I have been brought up by Star Wars lovers and have seen all of the 6 movies. I was very excited to see the new movies and it lived up to my hope. I will not say anything about the plot as I don't want to spoil it for you as someone spoiled it for me. If you love sci-fi and even if you don't this was my favourite movie of 2015, even though I saw it in the last week of 2015.

Next I want to talk about Photography. I have found that over the year I have become more and more interested in photography. I love taking photos and I have found that since I started blogging I have been thinking more about how to make the photos more natural looking and to make sure that they are set out in a nice way. I just love the fact that I can capture a moment in time forever and be able to look back and see what I saw when I took the photo all those years ago.

I want to talk about scarfs. 2015 saw my love for scarfs grow and made me realise that I can't go a day without wearing scarfs. Not only do they look nice, they keep your neck warm. A fashion item with a purpose. My two favourites have been my grey snood from New Look and my massive checkered one from Miss Selfridges. The Miss Selfridges definitely got more love than the New Look one as it's slightly warmer and can also double up as a blanket in car/ train journeys.   

Next we have my trusty Q and A book that I got in August. I love it. I have found that I can reflect on my day and I really enjoy going back and reading old ones.  The premise of the book is you get one question for every day and you answer that question 5 times over 5 years. The only time it's a negative is in the new year and you're still writing last years date and making it messy, but that's not the books fault. I can't wait to finish it and look back on 5+ years worth of change.

Finally, we have my favourite Bits'n'Bobs of the year and these are Disney's Tsum Tsum. Originating in Japan, they took Disney lovers by storm. They have there generic collection, which are sold all year round and then twice every month they release limited addition collections. So far collections have included The Nightmare Before Christmas, Avengers, Cinderella, Aladdin, Snow White, Toy Story, Big Hero Six, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland and many more. You tend to get more collections if you live somewhere like the US or Japan. This months collections are Lion King and Guardians of the Galaxy. I just love them because they're so cute and you can play with them. Not gonna lie, I buy these for the inner 4 year old within me who loves Disney and all things cute.

So those were my 2015 Bits'n'Bobs favourites and thus concludes my Best of Series for this year. If you would like to see another one of these, please let me know and also let me know which out of the three was your favourite. I think mine was the books. Don't forget to follow my blog and also follow me on Instagram and Twitter @itscarenzab. If you have any business inquires please email me on my business email itscarenzab@gmail.com.
Carenza x