Monday 29 November 2021

My December Posting Schedule| CarenzaOnBooks

Today's post is another quick update about what to expect from me in December when it comes to content creation. I feel I need to make this post because of how busy I'm going to be in December and I want to make sure that I don't vanish from social media. So let's get into it!

The short answer is that in December you can expect less content from me. Having completed my first three weeks at work and it's already quite busy, I have a feeling December is going to be even more busy than these past weeks. So rather than put a lot of pressure to continue at my normal rate of content creation, I've decided that it's better for me to take a little step back. It gives me a chance to still create content and give myself a break on my days off. 

Here are my plans for each platform I currently post on. On here I'm going to go to one post on Monday's. They're probably going to be mostly reviews as I have a lot of proofs to read and post reviews for. I am going to try and create at least one Christmas themed post. On Instagram, photos will be on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's, while reels will just be on Sunday's. Finally on Twitter, I'm going to go to three tweets a day as I'm currently alternating between 3 and 5 a day. I'll still be active on my stories on Instagram and I'm going to try to get back on top of my Goodreads reviews. 

I'm hoping to be back to normal content creation in the New Year and will update you guys then. I'm excited to still be able to make content, but make sure I have time to rest and read during this chaotic month.