Saturday 10 June 2017

May Fairyloot Review| It'sCarenzaB

Another month, another Fairyloot unboxing. Every month Fairyloot just keeps on upping the game and I'm so proud of how far they've come as a company. Every single box has been a delight to open and I can't wait to see how they grow. But, in May the theme was Warriors and Legends. I'm pretty sure as soon as Fairyloot announced this theme, everyone knew what the book was, but it was still exciting.

The first item in the box was this exclusive Warriors and Legends Tea from The Tea Leaf Company. I'm not the biggest fan of tea, but this one smells great so I may end up liking it. Unfortunately, I don't have a tea strainer at my Dad's house (where I spend most of my time) so I'll have to wait to go to my Mum's to drink this.








Fairyloot is the best at sending out candles and of the 8 boxes I've had, only 1 didn't have a candle in it. This is Mist made exclusively by In The Wick of Time and it smells of Warm Stone and Woodsmoke. I do like this scent, but having seen what the other candle smells of, I wish I had got that one.








There were two books in this months box, the first being World Mythology In Bite Sized Chunks by Mark Daniels. I love reading about mythology, so this book is perfect as you can dip in and out of it. 










For the first time ever, I received some socks in a subscription box. I have no idea why this makes me ridiculously excited. These were designed exclusively by Fairyloot and they are inspired by Celtic warriors and patterns.










My favourite item in the box was this wooden Lord of the Rings bookmark made exclusively by Ink and Wonder Designs. I have been drooling over their designs for ages and having a Lord of the Rings inspired one fills me with lots of excitement.









Probably my least favourite item in the box was this Metallic Feather Pen sent out by Flora's Wonder Emporium. I can see the appeal of it, but it is a bit tacky (but in a good way).











I have never received a chapter sampler before, so I am very excited to have this in my collection. It is for a book called Naondel, which is already out. I'm looking forward to reading it.











The book in May's box was Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh. I have heard mostly good things about this book and am really looking forward to reading as it is set in Japan.










Fairyloot has some of the best info/ spoiler card out there. I love pinning these up in my room. Since April, Fairyloot have started sending out matching bookmarks with the same design for subscribers to collect.









As always, there was a signed book plate, letter and there was a cool Flame in the Mist inspired bookmark.











I do love reading each month's Fairyscoop, though I do miss the back page being something from someone in the book community. My hashtag for May was #FairyLoot05858










And that concludes my review of May's box. It makes me so happy to see how Fairyloot keeps getting better each month and I'm very excited for this months box.
Love,
Carenza x