Friday 18 November 2016

October Update 2016| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?
It's that time of  the month were I update you on how my life is going and how I am doing with my New Years Resolutions. Before I get into this post, I wanted to ask if you guys find these posts interesting. Do you like them being monthly? Or would you prefer them to be seasonally? I really enjoy writing them but I feel as though they don't go with any of the other posts on her. I'm debating changing them to seasonal posts in 2017.

1) Be more organised i.e. more tidy
I feel as though I was quite successful at being organised in October. I kept on top of my school work, as well as my reading schedule and my social media accounts. Some times it can be quite stressful having more than one form of social media, but I love being creative so I do it for fun. Again, like last months update, I used my bullet journal to keep on top of my work. It is really helpful and I think I am going to make a blog post on it in the new year. I also think I was quite tidy in October. I have found that I find it hard to work in a messy environment so I have been keeping my room quite tidy.

2) Be more confident
If I'm honest, I'm not sure how my confidence was in October. I feel as though I've been more confident at college and have been participating more in class. I feel that wanting to be confident is something quite important and can be seen as wanting to inflate our ego. I want to be more confident so I can have fun and talk to people and not feel bad about it. That's why I put this on this list.

3) To get fit and feel happy with my body i.e. drink more water
Yet again this one failed. Spectacularly. As I am a full time student, I spend most of my day sat down in class. I then come home to sit at my desk and revise. Then I have tea, sat down. And I watch TV, yes you guessed it- sat down. I'm finding it very hard to fit exercise time into my busy schedule and as we are so close to the end of the year, I see no point in trying to improve it. It is going to be something I try to prioritize in the new year.

4) Study more often
I feel as though I got better at this one in October. As I have started to get more work, I have been spending more of my time working. I do revision everyday of the week except Friday, and even then I spend my day reading books for class. I try to spend more time working as any time I'm not working, makes me feel bad.

5) Do more of what makes me HAPPY
I feel as though this one took a back slide in October. I still spent time doing things that made me happy, but at one point I really started to enjoy revising. That is a sentence I never thought I'd say. I've had fun writing all 16 posts I put up on here in October as well as finding time to read, which I always find fun. I've also been talking to my family more and have been really enjoying spending time with them.

6) Write and read more
I didn't do as much writing as I would have liked to have done in October, but I did read 6 books and 3 short stories last month. I have been really getting into reading recently, more than I have in the past few months. I find that I am really looking forward to the time when I can read.

So that is it for this update, I hope you liked it.
Love,
Carenza x