Friday 24 February 2017

January Fairyloot Review| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?

Today I am going to be reviewing the January Mystery and Mischief Fairyloot box. I'm sure it is safe to post this as the February boxes have been shipped. I am going to bringing you guys a review every month from now on as I have a monthly subscription.

So this is an overview of what was in this months box. As you can see there was a lot in this box. There is actually one thing missing from this photo and that is a second book!











As part of the Mystery and Mischief theme, Fairyloot included either a Game of Thrones or Harry Potter mystery mini Pop Funko. I got Nagini from Harry Potter, which I already have, so I gave it to my mum.










Fairyloot have started to include candles regularly in their boxes and this month's candle was made by Meraki Candles. The candle was named by the author of the month and it smells of cocoa, berries and musk. Like most things in this box, this is exclusive to Fairyloot.









Inside it is this gorgeous pink colour which fits really well with the book.













This cushion cover was a first for Fairyloot. It was designed exclusively by Risa Rodil. It is themed around the Night Circus (which I have been dying to read) and fits an 18 by 18 inch cushion filler. This was probably my favourite item as I love putting cushions on my bed.









The other book in the box was How to Think Like Sherlock by Daniel Smith. A fun little book to help you improve your deduction skills and become more like Sherlock.











The final item was this double sided Alice in Wonderland designed exclusively by Read at Midnight. This is a really sturdy bookmark and the design is super pretty.











The other side of the bookmark.














This exclusive rose necklace was designed by Oh Panda Eyes. Each necklace was handmade and had a little cinema style ticket attached.

The book included in Fairyloot's January box was Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I have read this and gave it 5/5 stars, my review is coming on Monday. I love this UK edition as it has 5 secret covers to collect and the secret cover I got was...









The clock! I think that this is my favourite of the secret covers.













As always, Fairyloot included a signed bookplate to stick in your book.













Once again, Fairyloot included Fairyscoop.














Inside is an interview with the author as well as some book recommendations. I'm definitely going to have to pick up the US edition of Heartless by Marissa Myer.











On the back is an interview with my favourite BookTuber, Emma from Emmmabooks. I love these little shout outs to people in the book community.











Every month Fairyloot includes a unique hashtag to find your reading buddy and I found my reading buddy for this month!












I love these letters that Fairyloot includes in every box, I have stuck mine in the front cover of my copy of Caraval.












This was the graphic info card for the January box.

As a bonus, Fairyloot included this cute Caraval themed print.













There was also a matching bookmark!














Fairyloot is really good at including promo for other books and these were the promo items included in this months box.












So that concludes my January Fairyloot review. Would you guys prefer it if I posted these in the middle of the month rather than the end of the month?
Love,
Carenza x