Wednesday 12 April 2017

March Fairyloot Review| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?

As we're almost half way through the month, I'm positive it's safe to post my March Fairyloot review. The March box was my absolute favourite they sent out as it was their anniversary box. I'm so proud of how far Fairyloot has come and I've been following them since they've started. If you haven't received your box, then do not read this review.

March Fairyloot- Contains Spoilers

So as you can see, there is lots in the box. The grey backdrop I used is actually a scarf that was included in the box. It was created exclusively by GivArt. It's really nice quality and goes with pretty much everything. 










 For the first time, Fairyloot included fairy lights. These amazing Unicorn and Cloud fairy lights were made by Mustard.












 My favourite item in the box was this candle made exclusively by Geeky Clean. It smells like Black Cherry and Lime, which reminds me of a summer fizzy drink. I'm so sad that this is exclusive as I love this scent. 










This is the second time (since I subscribed last September) that Fairyloot has included a pocket mirror. It was designed exclusively by Book Otter. I'm not the biggest fan of pocket mirrors, but the artwork is beautiful.










Another favourite item are these adorable magnetic bookmarks from Bonitismo. I have been eyeing up their bookmarks for ages and am super happy to have these exclusive ones.











The book in the March Fairyloot box was Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. I guessed this when the theme was announced and am beyond excited to have this exclusive UK version. I'm halfway through reading it and I was lucky enough to meet Laini at one of her UK tour events.








Part of what makes it exclusive is the fact that it's signed (my copy is now signed twice!) and this gorgeous inside cover art.












As this was the anniversary box, Fairyloot made this exclusive purple version which I am going to keep forever. There was also this cool one year anniversary Fairy Scoop booklet, which told you the story of how Fairyloot started.










I was blown away by the quality of this box and I can't wait to see if April will top it.
Love,
Carenza x