Friday 21 April 2017

A Belated March 2017 Favourites| It'sCarenzaB

So this month, I am bringing you my March Favourites a tiny bit late. Why? I hear you ask. It's a bit late as recently I haven't been in the mood to blog and I only want to put posts on here that I am proud of. For a while, I have been in this routine to rush posts so at least I'll have posted something. That stops from now on. I am going to be making a separate post about some changes that will be coming your way soon. But, anyway, March Favourites. I have a couple of favourites for March, most of which have been cultural favourites. 

March Favourites 2017

Books

Now, while I had an exceptionally good reading month in March, most of the books I read were either for college or books I didn't enjoy. I do have a favourite book and also a favourite script, which ties in with a culture favourite.

My favourite book of the month was Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I had been dying to read this for a while and my friend and I were buddy reading Carry On, but I hadn't read Fangirl. I think I read this in about a week (which for me at the moment, is very impressive). I absolutely loved this book. I have been in a big contemporary mood lately, so this was the perfect book to read. I will be reviewing it soon.






My script favourite is Snow in Midsummer by Frances Ya-Chu Cowhig. I'll go into more detail about why I loved the play in my Culture section. The script was slightly different from the play and it was interesting reading it between the times I saw the play.









Culture

As I was just talking about it, let's keep on talking about Snow in Midsummer. I kid you not, I saw this play 3 times. I absolutely loved it. The cast, the set, the music, the plot- everything was incredible. If I could, I would have seen it more than 3 times. As cheesy as it sounds, I can't put into words how much I love this play.

A certain highly anticipated live action Disney film came out in March. Beauty and the Beast has been widely accepted as a very good adaptation and most people seem to love. I love it. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film and the live action version lived up to my expectations. I have been listening to the sound track a lot and I have to say that my favourite song is Evermore.

Bits'n'Bobs


My only Bits'n'bobs favourite are the Beauty and the Beast Tsum Tsums. You guys know I love Tsum Tsums, so add my favourite Disney film to one of the things I collect, it makes me very happy.













So that concludes my favourites for March. I'm debating stopping these posts as I don't feel as though they go with my other posts.
Love,
Carenza x