Friday 20 January 2017

Best of Bits'n'Bobs 2016| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?

Welcome to the final in my Best of series for 2016. I've already talked about my favourite books and cultural things. In this one I am going to talk about my favourite Bits'n'Bobs of 2016. A lot of these have been featured in my favourite posts, so it will come as no surprise that they are in my favourite list.

Bits'n'Bobs 


My first Bits'n'Bobs favourite of 2016 is my ever growing collection of Happy Hello bookmarks. I decided to treat myself one day and here I am owning more than I probably need. These bookmarks are ridiculously cute and I have loads more that I want to buy.
My next favourite is obviously my Tsum Tsum collection. You guys know that I love all things to do with Japan, so Tsum Tsums are a perfect thing to collect as I also love Disney. Again, I probably have more than I need, but I love them.
Another favourite is my Pop Funko collection that I started in 2016. My mum bought me two after my Gran died and then my collection sort of snowballed. I have almost all of the Harry Potter ones as I have limited myself to collecting them from the Harry Potter universe. These are my 3 favourite Pop Funkos that I own.
My last favourite of 2016 is half Bits'n'Bobs and Books and that is Fairyloot. Both of these candles were included Fairyloot boxes. I really  liked how you never new what the book was going to be and how there were loads of items.










So that concludes my Best of series for 2016. Let me know some of your random favourites from 2016!!
Love,
Carenza x