Friday 1 January 2016

New Years Resolutions 2016| It's Carenza B

Hello again!
Firstly I would like to say sorry for the lack of posts in December, December ended up being a very stressful and busy month for me and I wanted to spend time with my family during the winter break. This may happen every now and then as I am still in full time education. But I'm back blogging and I hope I can get back to the swing of blogging. Secondly I would like to say Happy New Year! It's officially 2016, which seems insane but it's the truth! This year I have come up with 6 things I wish to achieve in the year 2016, I had planned on doing 16 but I feel like that would be too much pressure. Without further ado, here are my New Years Resolutions!

In no particular order here are the 6 things I want to do in 2016:
1) Be more organised i.e be more tidy
At times I am a very organised person, but the majority of the time I'm not. So I want to be more organised to make 2016 a less stressed year. This involves packing my bag the night before and keeping my room and desk tidy at all times.
2) Be more confident 
I want to be more confident in 2016 as I feel like at times my lack of self-confidence holds me back and I care too much about what others think about me. I want to make 2016 as stress free as possible.
3) To get fit and feel happy with my body i.e drink more water 
For a long time I have felt unhappy with the way I look and I want that to change. I want to be healthier and drink more water now so that it doesn't affect me when I'm older.
4) Study more often 
I want to start studying more often instead of cramming and panicking. I want to manage my time better and revise at least 4 times a week to start with for at least an hour. Cramming is not the best to revise and I realise it works for some but not for me.
5) Do more of what makes ME happy 
I want to make 2016 a year to remember and I want to make it a happy year, I'm not saying that I'm not happy, I'm saying I want it to be happier than previous years. I want to blog about things I love not things I think people want to read. I want to blog about books and culture more, take a step away from beauty posts (though I probably still will be posting some).
6) Write and read more
I want to do more reading this year and make time for more reading. At the moment I am only reading before I go to bed but I want to make more time for it. I also want to write more, whether it's stories or songs or blog posts, I love writing and want to do more.

So those are my New Years resolutions for this year and I will update you at some point as to how they are going. Thank you for sticking with me for the last 6 months and I hope there is more to come. Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram and Twitter @itscarenzab.
Happy New Years!
Carenza x