Monday 6 November 2017

October Wrap Up| CarenzaOnBooks

So another month has come and gone and therefore it is time for another monthly wrap up. October was a crazy busy month for me and a lot of things happened which meant I didn't have time to read that much. I only read two books and both of these were re-reads. I actually have reviews for both of these books, which I will link to in this post.

The first book I read was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I actually have reviews for all the Harry Potter books currently released, but I will link to my Deathly Hallows review here. It was nice completing my reread and I wish I could do it all over again right now, but I will probably wait another year or two before rereading the series. I gave it 5/5 stars and I love this series so much.






The other book I reread was Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I'm going to see the play later this year so I thought I'd reread it. I actually enjoyed it more this time around and can't wait to see it.











So that concludes my October Wrap, I hope I'll have more time for reading this month, but who knows.
Carenza x