Friday 15 January 2016

New Look Haul 2016| It's Carenza B

Hello!
So I have another haul for you guys but unlike my previous post, this one is about clothing. On Boxing Day (the day after Christmas in the UK) I went shopping to New Look and picked up quite a few pieces. I will say that there is a theme of Jumpers and Burgundy.

The first thing I picked up was this over-sized checkered shirt. It's in this really nice black and red combo, and has the weird things that can keep your sleeves up so they don't fall down. Although this item wasn't in the sale, safe to say I am in love.


Next I picked up this Burgundy and Black checkered shirt dress. Again this item wasn't in the sale, but I love it so much. It comes down to just above the knee and I love the belt that comes with it. 


I also picked up this over-sized Burgundy cardigan which was in the sale. It is a really deep purple-red and is so massive. I really rate New Look cardigans as they are so soft and just amazing quality.


Similar to the Burgundy checkered shirt dress, I picked one up in a green and blue pattern. This one is slightly softer than the other one and slightly shorter. This was also in the sale. 


Next I picked up this black mock neck ribbed jumper. It has a front that is shorter than the back, I really like this, but the sleeves are really tight but that could be because it needs to be washed before it is worn, this was also in the sale. 


I also picked up this long grey mock neck jumper, I love jumpers. I just love wearing them on lazy days and they just go with everything. New Look does amazing jumpers and they last for so long. This was also in the sale. 


Similar to the previous item, I bought this thick mock neck burgundy jumper. As you guys can probably tell I that I am loving jumpers. This jumper is slightly  shorter than the previous one and a lot thicker, as you can probably guess this item was in the sale.


Next I got this thin mock neck burgundy jumper, I would say that this one is more of a "I've put this on because I can't decide  what to wear". It has three quarter length sleeves and is slightly longer than the previous one, again this item was in the sale.  


Next I bought this thick mock new jumper in burgundy and black, you can probably tell that my favourite colour is burgundy. It is super thick and cosy, I love paring this with jeans or leggings, yet again this item was in the sale,  


Next I got this jumper dress with a massive turtle neck in Navy. This is such a comfy thing to wear and I love the idea that it's a jumper and a dress. I really like the neck on this jumper as it keeps your neck super warm, again it's a sale item.


The last thing I have a photo of is this jumper dress style thing in burgundy. I wore this on New Years Eve and it is super comfy. I just love everything about it and just want one in every colour possible, again a sale item.


I also bought a black A-Line corduroy skirt, but completely forgot to take a photo of it! I have worn it loads and saw one in burgundy in the sale but they didn't have it in my size, this item was not in the sale but I love it and can't wait to wear it loads.

So those were the items I bought in the Christmas sales, I hope you enjoyed it. Leave me a comment if you bought anything in the sales. Don't forget to follow my blog and my Instagram and Twitter (@itscarenzab), as I have started posted more often and about books. In case you haven't noticed I am moving away from beauty blogging to book blogging and hope to start a new series were I review books every other Monday starting Monday 1st February. If you have any inquires or requests email me on my business email itscarenzab@gmail.com

Carenza x