Friday 29 January 2016

Best Places to Buy Books Cheap| It's Carenza B

Hello!
So today I have another book themed post but today I thought I'd share some advice I have learnt from being a book hoarder. I feel that I have learnt were to buy good cheap books and I thought I'd share it with you guys. Also when this post goes live, my blog will have been viewed more than 1000 times which is insane. I couldn't believe it when I checked it this morning! It would mean so much to me if you guys followed my blog so you can be notified when I post, but without further a do here is the post! Enjoy!

The first place to buy good cheap books are Charity Shops and Second hand book shops, this may seem obvious but seriously you get some epic book deals. The best time to get books is sadly when the shop is shutting down and they are trying to get rid of there stock. Before Christmas, my mum and I went to a charity shop that was closing down, and we got 4 books for £1. I do feel sorry that these shops were shutting but the money goes to a good cause and you get books for donating money. I would also recommend giving any old books to charity shops as you don't know who could get joy out of them.

The next place to buy good cheap books is the Works, now I know that this is a thing in the UK but I'm not sure were else it is. The Works is amazing for book deals, I got the Maze Runner series reduced to £9.99 for £34.99! I saved £25, which is insane. You can also get some good 2 for £10 deals as well, but these tend to be for trilogy's. If you live in the UK and are on a book budget, hit The Works and you will walk away with some series deals that won't damage your bank balance!

Finally, we have Amazon. Amazon is great for buying books as once the book has been out for a while, they will take the price down to get it to sell. I bought The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire direct from the Dan and Phil shop and is cost me £18 but on Amazon it cost around £10! If you are wanting to buy a Youtube/ Blogger book don't buy through there website as it will cost a fortune. Amazon often have sales and books are often reduced in them, I got the new Harry Potter illustrated book for £15, which was half price!

So that is the post for today, sorry it's a bit short and different, I've  had a very long week! I hope you liked it and leave a comment saying were you get good cheap books, don't forget to follow my Instagram and Twitter (@itscarenzab). If you have any requests, please email me on my Business Email- itscarenzab@gmail.com. I hope you have enjoyed the posts I have uploaded this month, I have really enjoyed it and have had so much fun writing them. I have lots of fun posts planned for February!
Carenza x