Wednesday 7 June 2017

Pop Funko Wishlist 2017| It'sCarenzaB

In February 2016, I began collecting Pop Funkos (also known as pop vinyls or Funko Pops) and since then, my collection has reached double figures. And while I have a lot and I'm very grateful to have so many, there are more that I want to add to my collection. I just want to say that this list is me talking about which ones I want. I do not expect to get all of these. There are so many I want to add to my collection, but these are the ones I really want.

Harry Potter

While most of my collection is Harry Potter themed, there are some that I don't have because they are exclusive to American stores. I'd get them, but shipping is ridiculously expensive and I can't justify that much money on shipping on Pop Funkos.

As I own at least 5 Harry Pops, I'm not too sour about not having this one. It would be nice to add to my collection, but I won't lose any sleep over not having Harry in his hand-made Weasley jumper.
 While I'm not too fussed about owning Harry, I would love to have Ron in his Weasley jumper.
I would be over the moon if they brought this version of Bellatrix over to the UK as I love the detail of the Azkaban uniform.
Again, this is another one I wish we had in the UK as the detail on the mask.
 I've already said I have a lot of Harry's, but the little Hedwig on this one is just too cute not to want!











Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Now, I'm not sure how many of these are still being made, but I would love to add these to my collection as I love watching the films and I'm determined to read the books this summer. 

I know there is a new line of LotR Pops coming out this summer and I have to admit, I do love them all. The Belrog is probably my favourite as it's so detailed, but Frodo and Sam are pretty cute.













The one I want the most from the Hobbit range is Smaug as he's amazing and who doesn't want a Dragon Pop Funko?









Here are some of the other characters in the Hobbit line. I would love to have Legolas as he's one of my favourite characters from the movie.
















Game of Thrones

Having recently acquired my first Pop in this line, there are several more I would love to add to my collection. I think I might make a separate wishlist for the Game of Thrones Pops as there is so many.
Some of the first wave of GoT Pops
The newest wave 
I am dying to add this to my collection!

I love how cute these dragons are!



Sherlock

If you've been following me since January, then you will know that I love the BBC series Sherlock and I have been eyeing up the Pops in that line for a while. I got my friend one of them for her birthday two years ago and she loves it.

Look at little Sherlock's face! I would love to have a little Sherlock Pop in my collection!


















Beauty and the Beast

With the new movie coming out on DVD, I would love to get my hands on the Pop Funkos from the live action movie. They're so beautiful and detailed, plus who doesn't want more Emma Watson in their life?













I also would love to add the original cartoon versions to my collection as the cartoon is my favourite Disney film.
Plus look how cute the Beast is and they have a Gaston!

















Nightmare Before Christmas 

I would love to add these Day of the Dead editions of Sally and Jack as they are so beautiful.




Attack on Titan

With my recent descent into the amazing-ness of Anime, I would love to add the Attack on Titan Pops to my collection.
I would literally die if I could add Mikasa to my collection as she is impossible to get in the UK without being ridiculous expensive.
I am so excited that they are making a Levi Pop Funko as he is my favourite character in the series.










Sadly, Armin is a US exclusive, but one day I hope to add him to my collection.
I have no idea if I'll ever add this to my collection as I don't even know where you can buy him, but any excuse to have more Levi in my life is a good excuse.

















And that concludes my very long Pop Funko Wishlist, no doubt in the future I will make another one of these as new Pop Funkos are being released all the time.
Love,
Carenza x