Friday 17 March 2017

February Fairyloot Review| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?

As you guys know, I have a subscription to Fairyloot. This means that I can post monthly reviews on the boxes I get. The February box was one of my favourite boxes I have received so far. I'm pretty sure that it is safe to post this review as the March boxes are being shipped next week. If you don't want to be spoiled, do not read this review.

February Fairyloot- Emperors and Fugitives


So this is an overview of what was in the box. There was quite a lot packed into it.













The first item in the box was this exclusive full size Kalusian Sunset candle designed by Happy Piranha. I love that Fairyloot includes a candle almost every month.











It is this amazing purple colour that matches the purple worms Fairyloot uses. The scent is strawberry and champagne. It's probably my favourite candle Fairyloot has included.











Then there was this Rebel of the Sands pouch designed exclusively by Alisse Courtier. This is my favourite item in the box as I had been in need of a small pouch to keep all my important items in when I'm at college as my rucksack has no pockets. It says "the world makes things for each place" and is in this beautiful typography.








Fairyloot included a Baby Groot keychain Pop Funko. I only have one keychain Pop Funko, so I'm happy to have more.












He's so tiny and detailed. He's also a bobble head keyring. I'd attach this to my keys, but I'm terrified it will fall off!












This is my first ever book themed bath bomb and it was designed exclusively by Bathing Beauties. It's a celestial gunpowder bath bomb and smells of cupcakes. I'm not the biggest fan of sweet scents, but this one isn't too bad and I can't wait to use it.









Another first for me is bookish coasters. This one was designed exclusively by Read at Midnight. The quote is from Illuminae, which I have not read. I am going to read it, I think I'm going to wait for all the books to be out and then read it. I love this coaster as it's minimalistic.









 This blue space girl bookmark was designed exclusively by Till and Dill. I have wanted to get one of their bookmarks for ages, so I was really happy when Fairyloot included this. It reminds me of the Blue lady in Guardians of the Galaxy played by Karen Gillian.









Fairyloot included another double sided print this month. It was from Throne of Glass and this side is Prince Dorian (my fave). This was designed exclusively by Taratjah. I have been dying to get my hands on some of her designs and I'm definitely going to be getting some in the future. I love her Cassandra Clare designs the most.








The other side of the print is Manon. I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't like Manon, so I have mine displaying Dorian.












The book included was Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza. I hadn't heard of this book before, but I understand that it's a mix between fantasy and sci-fi. I've read a chapter and I'm finding a bit confusing, but hopefully I'll get into it soon.









As always, Fairyloot included this amazing info graphic card. I love the designs Fairyloot uses.













Fairyloot has this system that helps you find your reading buddy. Out of the 5 boxes I have got, I've only found my buddy once. My hashtag for February was #FairyLoot06878.











Since September, Fairyloot has included Fairyscoop. It's a leaflet which interviews the author and includes articles on the back from someone in the book community.











Fairyloot is amazing at including promotions for bookish companies and publishing houses. This months was a 30% discount code for MyBookmark. I haven't used this as the bookmarks are very expensive and unfortunately I can't justify that much money on a bookmark.









The other promotional item was for The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr. This book is already out, so I'll pick it up eventually.












So that concludes my review of Fairyloot. I've decided to move my reviews to earlier in the month as I feel that the end of the month is too late.
Love,
Carenza x