Friday 3 March 2017

February Wrap Up 2017| It'sCarenzaB

Hey Guys!
How are you?

Today I am going to be sharing with you the books I read in February. How are we already done with the first two months of 2017? I've decided to stop posting TBRs as I never stick to them and I want to be able to pick up books I'm interested in, rather than books that are on my TBR. So these posts from now on are going to be just wrap ups. These posts will be spoiler free, so if you have not read any of the books I have mentioned, you will not be spoiled.

February Wrap Up


The first book I read/ finished was Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken. This was the conclusion to the Passenger duology. I have a review up of this on here. I definitely preferred this to Passenger and I was very satisfied with the ending.










The next book I read was Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I absolutely loved this book. Again, this is another book I have a review for. I gave this book 5/5 stars and I cannot wait for the sequel!











 The next two books I read were Me Before You and After You by Jojo Moyes. I will be reviewing these books soon. I gave Me Before You 5/5 stars and if I hadn't been on public transport at the time of finishing this book, I would have cried. I enjoyed After You, but not as much as Me Before You.








Then I read the Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye. I read this because it was set in Russia and I am studying Russian history, so this was really helpful in helping me to understanding Russia's history. I gave this book 4.5/5 stars. I did enjoy this, but I did have some problems with it.









The final book I read was Columbine by David Cullen. This is a non-fiction book about the Columbine shooting in 1999. At times this was tough to read, so I would go through phases where I wouldn't read it. It was tough to read due to the subject matter. I read this as part of research project for class and I borrowed it from the library. I will be purchasing a copy at some point and I want to start reading more non-fiction books.





So that concludes my February wrap up. Let me know what books you read this month and if you have read any of these books.
Love,
Carenza x