Wednesday 1 August 2018

Welcome to PotterlyMad!|CarenzaOnBooks

As you guys know by now, I am a huge Harry Potter fan and that is why I have decided to start a Harry Potter Instagram account- potterlymad. I've fallen out of love with Bookstagram, so I'm trying the Harry Potter side of the community.

What that means for here is that I plan on posting some Harry Potter content at least once a fortnight. I've been brainstorming ideas and I'm really looking forward to this new chapter of blogging. I know that in 2018 I haven't been the best at posting, but I'm doing this as this is content I am excited to make. I am still going to be posting regular bookish content on here, but there is going to be more Harry Potter content.

I hope this is something that you are also excited about and I look forward to sharing my huge passion for Harry Potter with you guys.
Carenza x