Wednesday 29 August 2018

Anticipated Releases (Remainder of 2018)| CarenzaOnBooks

As the end of the year is slowly drawing closer and most of the books I was anticipated have been released, I thought it would be interesting to talk about the remaining few that I was looking forward to. I'm actually really behind on my anticipated releases, but hopefully, I'll have a chance to catch up during the remainder of the year. I've picked four that I am desperate to read.

The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee

This is a recent addition to my anticipated releases as I've only just read The Gentlemen's Guide to Vice and Virtue, which I adored. I am so excited for Felicity's story, she was amazing in TGGTVAV and I need more of her in my life. I'm hoping that there are more books in this series. As a side note, I plan on reviewing Gentlemen's Guide at some point in the near future on either here or my YouTube channel. 
  

Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor

Now this one is a bit of an odd one as I haven't read the first book, Strange the Dreamer, but I am determined to by the release of Muse of Nightmares. I've tried reading it a few times and I think I just need to set some time aside to fully engross myself in Laini Taylor's beautiful writing style. I am mainly interested in getting it during its release as I want the matching edition to my copy, but I am sure that I'll love this story.

What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera

Having read books by both of these authors this year, I am excited to read their collaboration novel What If It's Us. I am slightly nervous about this one as they both have distinct writing styles and I just want this to be really cute and fluffy. I've heard some comments saying that it is predictable in places, but I am so excited for this cute YA novel. 
 

Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare

Obviously, my most anticipated release for the remainder of 2018 is Queen of Air and Darkness. I have already preordered two copies and I am probably going to end up with a third and fourth. This book is going to be amazing and I intend on setting aside some time to devouring it. I can't wait for it, can it be December 4th already??
Carenza x