Sunday 14 January 2018

Best of Bits'n'Bobs 2017| CarenzaOnBook

I'm currently a bit behind on my blogging schedule as the first week back at college has been crazy for me, but I'm continuing my Best Of series today with Bits'n'Bobs. For those who are a bit confused by what I mean when I say Bits'n'Bobs, I'll quickly explain. Bits'n'Bobs are the random items that don't exactly fit into any other category. They're still valid and well loved, but you're often confused as to how you would categorize them. I will be honest and say that some of my favourites on this list were on last year's list, but that just shows how much I love them.

Pop Funkos

I think anyone who follows me on any of my social media platforms will know how much I love Pop Funkos. Those of you who have followed me pretty much since I started my blog back in 2015 will know that I used to collect Tsum Tsums. I will admit that my love for Pop Funkos overtook my love for Tsum Tsums and I am tempted to get back into collecting them. Pop Funkos are one of my favourite things to collect. I have made myself stick to Harry Potter ones for now, but there are so many more that I want to get. Having them displayed in my room makes me very happy as I can see them all no matter where I am. 

Redecorating My Room

If I'm being totally honest with you, 2017 was a bit of a flop of Bits'n'Bobs. Looking back through my favourites posts from 2017, almost all of them have featured Pop Funkos as my Bits'n'Bobs favourite. However, something else I have enjoyed in 2017 is changing up my room. Occasionally, I will change the way things are displayed in my room or buy a new set of bedding. As I spend almost all my time in my room, it is very important to spice things up or I can become bored. I know that at some point in 2018, I will be moving house and I can't wait to sort out my new room.

In all honesty, those are my Bits'n'Bobs favourites for 2017. I hope 2018 will be a better year for Bits'n'Bobs as if it isn't, I will probably stop featuring it on my favourites posts.
Carenza x