Friday 18 March 2016

February Update 2016| It's Carenza B

Hello!
So today I am bringing you my February Update, in case you don't know this is a series were I look back at the month and how I felt it went. You can read my January one here. Without further a do here is my February Update.

1) Be more organised i.e be more tidy
Again, like last month (January) I haven't made much progress. My bedroom and desk did not get tidied once, my blog became less organised and I would only remember on the day of the post going up that I had not written one. So far this month (March) I have become at lot more organised, I have made a revision timetable which I am trying to stick to and I have had a massive tidy of my bedroom.

2) Be more confident
I feel as though my confidence dipped in February, and that in general February was a bad month though not as bad as January. My 2016 has not got of to the best start and it is not something I want to talk about, and because my 2016 has been bad my confidence has suffered.

3) To get fit and feel happy with my body i.e drink more water
This was not happening at the beginning of the month and it wasn't until the middle did I pick it up again. I exercised for 4 days in a row, and I noticed such a difference in my mood and general well being over that time. My goal is to exercise everyday in April and there are no excuses unless I'm ill and that's the only excuse I'll accept.

4) Study more often
This needs to start happening, I started to revise a bit more in February but it wasn't general revision it was specif revision for tests and I need to start revising more. I've drawn up a revision timetable for Easter and on average, on weekdays I plan to do 6 hours a day and 5 hours a day at weekends (this is when my parents are off and I want to spend time with them)

5) Do more of what makes me HAPPY
This one has taken a step down from my last update but still has been done more than revision. I think it's because I had a bad start to the year and I'm still adjusting to what happened. I'm glad I'm happy but I am going to start revising more.

6) Write and read more
I think that this one hasn't happened as much either. I did a lot of writing during the Half Term Holidays but I am getting through books a lot quicker. I've started taking books with me when I am travelling and reading them. I've also started going to bed a bit earlier and have been getting more reading done that way.

General Update:
As you guys know, I start my GCSE's in May and this means that blogging will have to take a step down. I don't want to do this but I have to focus on my exams and I want to do really well in them. All my other social medias will be taking a step down as well as I won't have the time to post on them. It is because of this I have decided to post ONCE A MONTH with a general mash up of my usual posts (TBR and Wrap Up, Favourites and Update). These posts will start in April and will finish in June. I will start blogging properly in July as I would like to enjoy the stress free days I have after my exams. I hope you guys can understand why I am making these decisions about posting once a month (the posts will come on the last Friday of those months).

So that was my February update, I hope you guys enjoyed it. You can now follow my blog by using the follow by email option and I have direct links to my Twitter, Instagram and Goodreads down the sides. If you have any business inquiries please drop me an email at itscarenzab@gmail.com
Carenza x