Friday 11 March 2016

February Favourites 2016| It's Carenza B

Hello!
So today I have my February Favourites post and I will say that I have a few more favourites than last month. As you guys know January was a very busy and stressful month for me, so I didn't really enjoy it that much. February was a slightly better month, but I'm still working towards making the most of each month. Without further a do, here are my February Favourites!

Beauty


I didn't have many beauty favourites this month, I'm going to be honest I'm not into beauty right now. I just am not enjoying it and that's why I don't have many favourites in this category.

Like last month I really liked the Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream, it's been helping my dry skin loads and feels really nice on. I also like the smell, it smells really fresh and floral. I have been using this most mornings before school.

The other beauty favourite I have is the Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask. This has been helping me with my blemishes, as when it heats up it opens the pores allowing all the crap to come out. Thermal masks are really good for blemish prone skin and they only last 5 mins. I used this once a week and noticed a difference in my skin.

Books


My favourite book of the month was Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs, my full review can be read here. I really enjoyed reading this book and can't wait to get my hands on the others, also the movie looks amazing and I can't wait to see it. I never thought I'd like it as the cover use to scare me but I read it over 2 days and fell in love.



The other bookish related thing I loved are my USA editions of The Mortal Instruments, firstly please ignore the funny objects either side- they wouldn't stay up and secondly how could I say no to those covers. When I saw they had released these editions I was so happy, but then I found out they were only available in the US. I managed to get mine from eBay for £18 which is a total bargain!!  

Bits'n'Bobs


 The first Bits'n'Bobs thing I have been loving are my Harry Potter Pop! Funkos. They are these plastic figurines that originally came from Japan, but people loved them so much they brought them over here. I only have the Harry Potter ones and at the moment I have Ron, Hermione and Hagrid. I have been using them lots in my bookstagrams and when they are not being used they sit on my desk.

The second Bits'n'Bobs thing I have been loving are my Tsum Tsum, you guys probably know by now that I love Tsum Tsum. I currently have 46 in my collection but I have another 40 as good reward policies with my parents (that makes me sound like a little kid, but it's just something fun that's all). They have characters they sell all year round and they have limited collections that they release twice a month. They are sold in Disney mainly, but can be bought from Clintons and Toys R US. They range in price from £3-3.99. The ones in the photo are my favourites and they often appear in my bookstagrams.

The final Bits'n'Bobs thing I have been loving is my Instagram, I started the month with 4 followers and no idea what to post, by the end of it I had 16 followers which isn't a lot but I am happy with it. I get lots of nice people liking my photos and the occasional nice comment. My favourite thing I did last month was shoutout 9 of my favourite accounts and 4 of them liked the post and 1 of them is following me now. Being recognised in the bookish community is making me so happy and I hope one day my account is as good as the people I aspire to be like.

So that's all for this post, I hope you liked it. Leave me a comment telling me about your favourites, don't forget to follow my Instagram and Twitter (@itscarenzab) and if you have any business inquires please email me at itscarenzab@gmail.com
Carenza x