Friday 22 December 2017

All I Want for Christmas Book Tag|CarenzaOnBooks

As it is the Friday before Christmas and this will be my last blog post before Christmas, I figured it was the perfect time for a Christmas book tag and I found this on Stephanie's Book Reviews Blog, click here to read her answers to this tag.

1) What Fictional Character do you want Santa to Leave under your Christmas Tree?

I am torn between Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, my two favourite characters in the Harry Potter series. I have to admit that I am leaning more towards Lupin as I feel you could have a better Christmas with Lupin as he is the more sensible of the two. 

2) What Character do you want to Kiss under the Mistletoe? 

Having recently reread Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, I have fallen in love with Scorpius. It wouldn't be a romantic kiss though. I would love to have him as a brother as he is very nerdy and shy like me.  

3) You Write your Christmas List for Santa, What are the Top Five Books on it?

I'm assuming these are books that aren't out or that I don't own, so:
  1. Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
  2. A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab 
  3. Harry Potter Boxset with cool spine art
  4. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
  5. Dan And Phil Go Outside

4) It's Secret Santa at Hogwarts, What do you Most want to receive?

I would love to receive the Marauders Map as I've always loved the idea of having a map of Hogwarts. I also love the design of it from the movie as it looks really vintage.

5) You get to spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick? 

Obviously, the Harry Potter fandom! I love that fandom to death!

6) What Fictional Animal do you want to replace Rudolph with and be able to meet on your roof?

I would love to replace Rudolph with either a Niffler or a Hippogriff, I love both of them equally.

7) You Invite 10 fictional characters to your New Years Eve Party, who do you pick?

  1. Hermione Granger
  2. Scorpius Malfoy
  3. Remus Lupin
  4. Rubeus Hagrid
  5. Harry Potter
  6. Jem Carstairs
  7. Julian Blackthorn
  8. Kit Herondale
  9. Tessa Gray
  10. Jane Eyre

8) What Character would make a good Santa?

I think Hagrid would make a great Santa as he has a really caring personality and he looks like he would be a good Santa.

So that concludes my All I Want for Christmas Book Tag! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate it) and I will see you on the other side of Christmas!
Carenza x