Sunday 4 November 2018

October Favourites| CarenzaOnBooks

Another month has come and gone, which can only mean one thing- it's time for another favourites post. October seemed to fly by and so when looking on what favourites I had for this month, it took a few moments to come up with this list.

Books

Despite the fact that I read so many books in October, I wouldn't say that I read any that will definitely make it on to my favourites list at the end of the year. That being said, I did read A Study in Charlotte and The Last of August, both by Britanny Cavallaro. I really enjoyed both stories and am eager to continue on with this series. I am a huge fan of the Sherlock stories in general, so getting my hands on new adaptations is always exciting.

Culture

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina aired on Netflix at the end of October and I watched all bar one episode in October. I've never seen the original series, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, so I can't comment on the differences between the two adaptations. I loved this show so much and I'm very excited for season two. Kiernan Shipka is an incredible actress and her look at the end of the series is incredible.

Bits'n'Bobs 

At the end of September, I bought a mini Billy bookcase from Ikea for my university room because I had filled up all the shelving space that there was in my room. It has been an absolute godsend and it was only £25. I use it for most of my uni course books and it even has space on the bottom for my folders. It was a well worthwhile purchase.

Carenza x