Saturday 12 August 2017

July 2017 Fairyloot Unboxing and Review| CarenzaOnBooks

Two Fairyloot unboxings in one week? I couldn't wait any longer to share the contents of this amazing box. July is my second to last box from Fairyloot and it didn't disappoint. There will be spoilers from this point on, so continue with caution if you're still waiting for your box.

The theme for July was Tricksters and Fairyloot now have a new artist for their cards, Tartjah, who designed the Dorian/ Manon print in February's box. I love these graphic cards so much!










The first item was this exclusive Sherlock enamel tin mug designed by Fictiontea Designs. The name Fictiontea might be familiar as Lauren who runs Fictiontea is a rep for Fairyloot. I love this mug so much, it's beautiful and I finally have a tin mug. I love Sherlock so much and am happy to have some Sherlock merch.








The next item is this exclusive Loki Lotion from Geeky Clean. It smells of Dragon's Blood and is vegan. I love Geeky Clean's products and am happy to be adding to my collection.











Then there are these Officially Licensed Harry Potter Playing Cards. It just occured to me the other day that a lot of my Harry Potter collection is unofficial merchandise and it makes me happy to add something I would have picked up myself to my collection.








Instead of having the tradition clubs, aces, spades and diamonds, they have the Hogwarts houses!













This is something I have never seen a company  send out and it is a oven glove. It is a exclusive Fortune Telling Oven Glove designed by Fairyloot. It's so cool, though I am scared the gold will begin to fade, so it will be a while before I use it.









Something non-book themed is this exclusive print from Miss Phi based on Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. I'm not a huge fan of the DC world, I'm much more invested in Marvel and didn't particularly enjoy Suicide Squad. This print fits the Harley Quinn Suicide Squad vibes nicely and I'm sure fans of the film will like it.








The final item before the book was this Six of Crows inspired bookmark from Lexy Olivia (not exclusive). I haven't read anything from Leigh Bardugo yet and the amount of times there have been Grisha or Six of Crows merch sent out, I think it's time I do.









The book of the month was Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody. I have to pick this one up asap as I've been sent it for review, so I'm grateful to have a physical copy to read for my review.
As always there is a letter and signed bookplate from the author, both of which I've stuck in my copy.
And finally, there is Fairyscoop and the reading buddy hashtag.













I loved this box so much and my favourite item has to be the mug. I'm looking forward to August's box and then it will be a while before unboxings return.
Carenza x