Friday 12 June 2015

Saying Hello and a Friendly Introduction| It's Carenza B

Hello!
So for the fourth time I am going to try and write a blog. If you are wondering, I have deleted my other blogs so yeah. I have always found the idea of keeping one appealing as I believe that I am quite a creative person, but that's just me. But a couple of things put me of starting this blog and why I deleted my other blogs. Firstly, the commitment: I am currently still in education (not going to say what year just yet as this is my first post, but if you want to know more about me stick around) which means I am very busy and don't always post regularly which makes it difficult. I use to feel like when I didn't post I was letting my audience down (i.e. me and my friends and family). Secondly, the internet can be quite a negative place and around a year ago I experienced this first hand which put me off for nearly a year. I won't go into detail just yet, but that may be a post that comes up in the future.

But now on to something a lot more cheerful than the ever so slightly depressing paragraph above and get on to the post. So for something basic and so you can get to know me better, I thought I'd start with ten facts about me, here we go:

Number one: My name is Carenza, pronounced k-ren-za- fun fact although my name comes from Cornwall (but spelt with a K), in Italian and Latin my name means deficiency. So if I ever went to Italy, I'd have to change my name. If you are wondering why I am named Carenza, I am named after an archaeologist from a programme called Time Team which was popular in the 90's (which was before I was born)
Number two: When I went to see the Fault in Our Stars movie last year with a friend, I was one of the few people who didn't cry and there were some men who were A LOT older than me who were crying. Don't get me wrong, I love the book it's amazing and written really well but the movie IN MY OPINION ruined it for me.
Number three: I am extremely clumsy. No jokes. End of story. Want an example? I once fell over something that I wasn't standing near. I am very bad a judging distance. Something must be wrong with me.
Number four: I love cats. I have my own cat called Mackenzie or Mac for short. They are just so friggin cute. I am so glad my parents and I decided to get a cat- okay it was a birthday present but me and my love him to pieces. 
Number five: I would say that I am a big reader. Books have always been a passion of mine and coming from a family of bookworms meant that my passion is pushed even further. I am currently reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, for the seventh or eighth time and Mr Norrell and Jonathan Strange by Susanna Clarke after seeing the tv series.
Number six: I am a stationery hoarder. I love making my notes colourful and pretty and doodling. Also when I am doing the occasional diy, they come in handy.
Number seven: Apart from a Nintendo DS that I got when I was nine, I have never owned a games console. Personally, I don't find them interesting. I'd rather read a good old book. The only reason I got my Nintendo so I could use it for educational persons.
Number eight: I am a very cultural person. Often, at weekends my and my family can be found in an art gallery, a theatre or in some abandoned ruined castle or historical place.
Number nine: I am an only child. You could say that this is good or bad but I like it as I think I would be an awful sister.
Number ten: I am addicted to musical theatre. My current favourites are Matilda the Musical and The Book of Mormon which I am going to see in roughly 45 days from when this is posted.

So now you know more about me, I want to know something about you. Leave an interesting fact about yourself in the comments bellow!
Love, 
Carenza B x