Sunday 1 April 2018

Spell Your Name with Fictional Characters Book Tag| CarenzaOnBooks

I was tagged by the lovely Nicole from NewBookCatREADS to do the Spell Your Name with Fictional Characters Book Tag. As I have quite an unusual name, I thought this would be interesting to see what characters I can find for my name. I'm also going to be doing my username as a little bonus challenge. If you want to do this tag, then consider yourself officially tagged!

C- Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments
A- Aelin from The Throne of Glass Series
R- Ron Weasley from The Harry Potter Series
E- Elrond from The Lord of the Rings
N- Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts
Z- Zara Dearborn from The Dark Artifices Series 
A- Alexander Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments

C- Cecily Herondale from The Infernal Devices
A- Aragog from The Harry Potter Series
R- Rowan from Scythe 
E- Evan Hansen from Dear Evan Hansen (the script)
N- Natasha from The Sun is Also a Star
Z- Zoya Nazyalensky from The Shadow and Bone series
A- Asher from Between the Blade and the Heart
O- Otis from Phantom Limbs
N- Neville Longbottom from The Harry Potter Series
B- Bilbo Baggins from The Lord of the Rings
O- Olivander from The Harry Potter Series
O- Oliver Wood from The Harry Potter Series 
K- Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
S- Simon Spier from Simon Vs the Homosapiens Agenda 

I really enjoyed this tag as it was quite challenging not using characters from the same series (I did overuse the Harry Potter series quite a bit). Finding characters that begin with Z was the most challenging as I only knew one off the top of my head.
Carenza x