Monday 8 August 2016

I'M BACK| It'sCarenzaB

Hello!
So I am back! Woohoo! If you don't follow me on my social media (@itscarenzab) then you won't know that I had problems logging into my gmail I used for this blog but anyway I somehow fixed this and I am back blogging! I will start blogging properly next week, with all my old usual posts.
I'll just do a super quick update now:
So in June I finished my GCSE's which was a really intense experience and since then I have been doing lots of fun things to make up for the time I spent working! I started my YouTube Channel in June as well, click here to check it out! But a quick warning, blog posts might be a bit sparse over then next few months as I am moving house at the end of this month which is super exciting!
I'm so happy to be back blogging again as I have had loads of cool ideas which I can now share with you guys!
Thank you for standing by me while this happened and understanding!
Love,
Carenza x