Saturday 31 October 2015

Harry Potter Tag| It's Carenza B

Hello!
So the other day I was looking through a website about different YouTube and Blogging tags, when I stumbled across the Harry Potter Tag and knew I had to do it. In case you haven't read any of my book related posts, you won't know that I'm a big Harry Potter fan. Seriously, I can't imagine life without Harry Potter. I'm currently reading the fifth book and loving it. So without further a do, this is my Harry Potter Tag!

Question 1- Favourite Book?

I would have to say my favourite book is the third book, the Prisoner of Azkaban, because it is the first book to show the dark side to Harry's life. In the first two books it's not as dark as your getting to know the characters and they're laying the foundation for the next books. It's also the only book where Harry doesn't come under threat from Voldemort, instead he faces a threat closer to home. It also shows you what Harry fears and sees Harry finally have a father figure in his life. Another thing it does is show you how even in the wizarding world Harry feels isolated because of his past.

Question 2- Favourite Movie?

My favourite movie is the fifth movie, the Order of the Phoenix, simply because the music in that movie is my favourite from all the movies and the story has a lot more levels to it. It shows Harry experiencing his first kiss and having a love life, fighting against Umbridge and a new regime, dealing with the death of Sirius. It has a lot of aspects in which we can relate to at that point in Harry's life.

Question 3- Least favourite book?

My least favourite book is the second, the Chamber of Secrets, as I find it really boring and in my opinion doesn't add to the franchise or story. It's really flat and doesn't have the different levels of energy the books have. I have never liked the book or the movies, I found them both tedious to read and watch.

Question 4- Parts of the books or movies that made you cry?

Obviously, the deaths of certain characters, in particular Dumbledore, Dobby, Tonks and Lupin, Fred and sometimes Sirius. I remember watching the sixth film and coming out crying when Dumbledore, I would like to say that I almost always cry at a character dying in books but movies never really make me cry, but Dumbledore's death made me cry. Tonks and Lupin's deaths make me cry a lot because they had just had a son and now that child will be an orphan, which is just like Harry and it just really upsets me because I can't stand the thought of him being left on his own.  

Question 5- Favourite character?

My favourite character is Remus Lupin. He is a very level-headed character and goes out of his way to help those around him. I feel sorry for him because he's a werewolf and that he gets hated because of this when it's not his fault. He lost all of his friends the night James and Lily died,  James died, Sirius was taken to prison and Peter was "dead". He just has had lots of trouble and when he finally finds some happiness in his life, he dies. I just love him as a character and he was portrayed wonderfully in the movies by David Thewlis.

Question 6- What would your Patronus be?        

I think my Patronus would be an elephant, as they're my favourite animals and I think they're really cute. Plus they're very big, so they'd be quite strong.

Question 7- If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?

I think I'd choose the Invisibility Cloak, as I don't have anyone to bring back from the dead nor would I want to as they become quite sad and the Elder Wand sounds like a burden. I would find it quite useful to have  an Invisibility Cloak as you could walk around without being seen and sometimes it would be quite nice to vanish and have time to yourself.

Question 8- What House would you be in?

I would like to think I'd be in Gryffindor but I don't think I'm to brave, so I'd say I'd probably be in Ravenclaw as I think I can be quite brainy. However, on Pottermore I did get Gryffindor so who knows.

Question 9- If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

I would love to meet Evanna Lynch. I don't know why, but I know it would be a really fun experience and that it would be something you'd never forget.  

Question 10- Have you played any of the video games?

I've played one of the games on the DS, but I found it really hard so I gave up. I also played the Lego game with a friend, and if I can remember right we got really far with that. I never played computer games when I was little so this answers really thin.

Question 11- If you were on the Quidditch team which position would you play?

I think I would be a Keeper as I use to play goalie in Hockey for my school team for two years, then gave up. I have quite a powerful strike, if I say so myself.

Question 12- Were you happy with the ending?

I was happy with the ending as it tied everything off nicely and signified that everything was over. There was no way a sequel could be written and I was happy with that.

Question 13- How much does Harry Potter mean to you?  

Harry Potter means a lot to me as it was around for a great part of my childhood, all the movies were released in my lifetime and the later movies, I watched in the cinema. I wasn't allowed to see the movies till I read the books and I'm glad my parents did this as I feel like I understood the world better. I also listened to the audio books read by Stephen Fry and I remember waking up as the final book ended and realizing I'd missed the whole book. 

So that's my Harry Potter tag and I hope you liked it, it was a bit different but I feel like you guys will enjoyed it. Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for more content, @itscarenzab. Also if you have an requests or inquires email me on my business email itscarenzab@gmail.com.
Happy Halloween!
Love,
Carenza x